You can cancel your order or make changes in it within 24 hours from the time you place it. Any change of your order including shipping address and any cancellation can be made only before your order has been shipped. In case if you want to make some changes to your order, please, contact us by email: email@example.com.
According to legal requirements, you have 30 days from the date you receive your order to return any items in case if there is a defect. If something isn’t quite right, we’ll give you a full refund by the same method you used to pay. Please, take a note that we refund items at the price you bought them - this includes sale items. We don’t offer online exchanges, but you always have the option of placing a new order to get the right item.
To proceed with the return process just follow these simple steps:
- Let us know about the issue by email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a quick call: +34 93 754 76 10.
- Place your item back into the original plastic bag and box (we try to keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much as you can). Please be sure it doesn’t get damaged on the way back.
- Responsibility for the return is yours until the parcel reaches us. Please remember to ask for a proof of postage at the GLS parcel shop of your choice.
- As soon as we get the parcel we'll refund it within 14 business days.
- We’ll issue the refund using the payment method you chose when you made your order.
- If you paid with a credit card or PayPal, it can take some days for the money to appear in your account and the time it takes usually depends on your bank.